The personal Trump:
* Donald John Trump, was born June 14, 1946 and was 70 years old when elected.
* From the Internet, he is 6'2" or 6'3' and weighs between 195 and 200 lbs.
* He has a full head of blond/brown hair (which is long and elaborately combed) and blue eyes.
* The Internet tells us he wears a size 12 shoe.
* Donald Trump was born the fourth of five children who were born over eleven years.
* The oldest, Mary Ann, was born in 1937 and is currently a Federal Judge.
* His older brother, Fred Jr, died in early adulthood as a result of complications from alcoholism.
* He has another older sister, Elizabeth and a younger brother, Robert.
* Donald Trump has been married three times.
* Trump's first wife, Ivana, was an immigrant from Czechoslovakia and a divorcee who has been married 4 times in her life. She is a lifelong avid skier and worked in design at the Trump Organization.
* Marla Maples, Trump's second wife is an actress and model.
* Trump's third wife, Melania is an immigrant from Slovenia (born in Yugoslavia) and has been a super model.
* Two of Trump's children, Donald Jr and Ivanka, have gone to Penn. Son Eric, went to Georgetown.
* Donald Trump tells us that he is Presbyterian.
* Donald Trump does not appear to have had any interest in occults, mysticism or exotic mythologies.
* Donald Trump's oldest daughter, Ivanka, and her three children are Jewish.
* Trump's oldest daughter, Ivanka, is married to Jared Kushner who is, among other things, a newspaper publisher. The Kushner family is very successful in New York City area real estate.
* Donald's grandmother, mother, first wife, and third wife are all immigrants.
* Donald Trump was born and raised in Queens NY.
* Though his family was very wealthy, Trump's boyhood home in the Jamaica Estates section of Queens was not a grand mansion. The Trump home was
a larger version of the homes Fred Trump was building for his tenants.
* There are no indications that the Trump family lived among the wealthy elites on vacations or country clubs.
* Queens is the largest of New York's five boroughs and the most ethnically diverse.
* Trump attended a local private day school, the Kew Forrest School, in Queens until about 8th grade.
* His secondary schooling was at New York Military Academy which is about 60 miles north of NYC in Cornwall on the Hudson. He was the class of 1964.
* Trump was never a "Preppie".
* Trump never embraced any aspect of the "Hippie" movement of the time.
* Trump was a very good high school athlete - football, soccer, and especially baseball. He had potential to become a professional baseball player.
* Even in high school - Trump liked women and women liked him.
* Trump was generally popular in high school.
* Trump's boarding school room mate liked him.
* He attended Fordham University in NYC for two years and transferred to the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business.
* At that time, the Wharton School offered a rare program for Real Estate Business.
* Though he was of age, Donald Trump did not serve in Vietnam.
* He was not drafted due to bone spurs in his heels (4F) and also student deferments.
* Ultimately, in the draft lottery, he drew a high number.
* By all we know, Donald Trump does not smoke, drink or use recreational drugs. He'll be the first President in more than 25 years who hasn't
* BTW: Trump's children don't smoke or drink.
* Trump makes it well known that he enjoys sexual interaction with women.
* Donald Trump is a recreational gambler.
* His doctor publicly announced Donald to be in excellent health.