02 November 2012

Eunuch in Chief

Not only does our pathetic POTUS have no balls, in my not so humble opinion he is a card carrying anti-American. Suggest you read this post.

I have lifted this outstanding statement from above referenced US Navy SEAL post:

The controversial message came in the form of a meme which reads “Obama called the SEALs and THEY got bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama, THEY GOT DENIED.”

Notice the word "eunuch" in this post's title. Pay particular attention to the third line of the definition. I chose it because POTUS O is the most ineffectual US President since Jimmy Carter. Thanks to BO, JC is now second most ineffectual POTUS to ever occupied the White House. He may not be a guardian of a harem, but he is most protective of anything Muslim or Islamic.

To say that I am only angry would be a gross understatement. I am enraged! I served in peacetime ASA and was never subjected to battle conditions. However, having been military, I sincerely emphasize with our troops who are serving and have served our country.

No comments: